Join Our Team
Employment with The Arc of the Ozarks isn’t just a job—it’s a career that revolves around helping others by making positive changes in their lives. No matter where in the company you work, be it entry-level, supervisory or administration, you will leave each day knowing you made a difference.
We are a mission-based company focused solely on supporting individuals with disabilities in directing their own lives as valued members of the community.
We strive to promote from within and care about each and every employee. We want to help you help others.
benefits of working for The Arc
Staff working 40 hours:
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid day off for birthday
- Discounted Cox Gym membership
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid orientation and training classes
- Flexible schedules
- Retirement plan with employer-match
- Discounted AAA membership
- 8% off Verizon and AT&T Service Bill
- Competitive pay
Staff working 30 hours or more:
- Health insurance