The Arc is looking for a certified lifeguard to join our dynamic Education/Recreation team.
When you work for The Arc, you’re signing up to have a good time. You get to leave work every day with a skip in your step, knowing you changed lives.
So let’s use your lifeguard skills to their advantage and get you on our team!
As a lifeguard, you will:
- Observe and supervise individuals while in the swimming pool area (including swimming pool, wading pool, whirlpool, and gymnasium)
- Implement group and individual program plans, including plans for our grade-schoolers
- Establish effective interpersonal relationships with each participant, co-workers, parents and/or guardians
The hours aren’t too shabby, either:
- Spring hours: varied morning and afternoons
- Summer hours (starting end of May): M-F 7:30pm-11:30pm and 12:30pm-5:00pm with some varying weekend hours if the pool is requested for a private party.
You must have an active lifeguard certification and the desire to make your community a better place. It’s going to be great. You’re going to love it. Go ahead and click that “Apply” button.