The Information Technology Specialist is responsible for providing trainings and technical support to new and existing employees based around organizational software systems. This position also assists within the Information Technology Department to include tasks such as resolving helpdesk tickets, end user support, system troubleshooting, and assistance in supporting other various technical and system specific tasks. The Information Technology Specialist is a non-exempt, hourly employee.
Essential Job Functions
- Create or assist in creating training documentation and materials around software systems such as RingCentral, ADP Workforce Now, Microsoft Office 365, and other applications.
- Research and follow-up timely on issues with software
- Able to effectively train staff members on different software utilizing various training techniques
- Able to effectively facilitate trainings in front of groups of people
- Able to clearly and concisely explain software systems and processes to non-technical users
- Conduct trainings for new and existing organizational staff based around the various systems and be able to answer support questions.
- Ensure software is relative to organizational needs and is being used efficiently
- Be able to interpret feedback from end users and address issues as necessary in a timely manner
- Assist in resolving helpdesk tickets, phone calls, and in-person assistance based around application support and general computer usage.
- Must be mission focused and customer service driven.
- Infrequent travel in the State of Missouri
- Must be a licensed and insured driver
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate regular onsite work attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Training Qualifications
This position will require a minimum of a two-year Computer Science related degree and/or relative certifications or experience.